Buying Your Home
In the market for a new home? The real estate market is constantly changing and it may be difficult to know what you need to do to score your home. That’s where a trusted realtor comes in. Whether you’re looking for your first home, next home, or an investment property, Master Realty agents have the experience, knowledge and the connections to help you achieve your homeownership and investment goals.
Master Realty agents will help you:
• Navigate this rapidly evolving housing market
• Connect you with trusted local mortgage lenders
• Help you define your criteria and answer questions you may have about the area, schools, etc
• Create a online home search portal for you to browse through
• Show you homes that best fit your interest and budget
• Determine the optimal offer price & negotiate on your behalf
• Set up inspections and appraisals & review reports
• Negotiate any repairs based on inspection and appraisal reports
• Refer you to any reliable local experts you may need
• Get documents ready for your closing
• Provide any advice and answers your questions/concerns throughout the process
& the list continues!
Ready to buy your home or have questions? Give us a call at 678-775-671
Mortgage Rate Index
Mortgage rates are constantly changing! The Mortgage Rate Index attempts to capture the most prevalently quoted conventional conforming 30yr fixed rate for a loan scenario with at least 20% down and no major loan level price adjustments. Please keep in mind the index is expressed as an average. Rates will vary lender to lender. Rates will also vary depending on the borrower’s situation such as down payment, credit score, debt-to-income ratio and more.
As you think about your budget for your home, understanding what your potential monthly mortgage is important.
You can use the Mortgage Calculator to get a rough understanding of monthly principal and interest. Input the amount you will be borrowing, the interest rate, and the term in years. You can click “view amortization” to get a more detailed breakdown.
As a reminder, please understand the calculator is simply a guide to help you get a better understanding. Your actual monthly mortgage will vary depending on the lender and the financial situation.