FINISHING STAGES for this 4200+ Sq Ft of Ultra MODERN Luxury. A 4 Bedroom/ 3.5 Bath One-Of-A-Kind New Home w/ Yr Round ROOFTOP CITY VIEWS on a Large, Flat, Private Lot. Pre-wired for the Smart Technology that Fits Your Lifestyle and Needs. Nest Thermostats, Smoke/Carbon Monoxide Detectors and Eco Friendly Toilets In Home. Herringbone Pattern Engineered Hardwood Floors On Main Level, Bedrooms, Media/Loft Area & Hallways, Garage w/EV Charging Plug.
The Main Level has an Open Concept Kitchen/DR/LR with Electric Fireplace, Can Lights On Dimmers, Chandeliers, Wet Bar, Glass Aurora Pendant Lighting Over a Waterfall Edge Oversized Island, Kitchen-Aid Pro Series Stainless Steel Appliances, Walk-in Pantry, Powder Room, 10 ft Ceilings, EV Garage and 2 Access Points to a Large Backyard with Low Maintenance Decks, Patio, Fire Pit w/Seating Area, Room for an Awesome Pool and Endless Entertaining Possibilities. A Oversized 2 Tier Deck Off of Kitchen.
An Open Staircase leads to the 2nd & 3rd Levels.
2nd Level– Large Primary Suite w/ a 180 Degree City View Private Terrace, Chandelier and a Spacious En Suite Bathroom with a Free Standing Soaking Tub, Db Vanity w/LED Mirrors, Tile Floors, a Private Water Closet and a Open Glass Shower w/a Shower Panel Tower.
A Second Level Also Includes A Full Laundry Rm w/Sink & Storage Cabinets, A Spacious Media/Loft Area, 2nd Bedroom w/a Chandelier and City View Deck, A Spacious 3rd Bedroom w/a Chandelier and a Full Bathroom with Db Vanity, a Large LED Mirror, Glass Tile Walls, a Shower/Tub Combo and a Private Water Closet to Finish out the Level.
3rd level– 4th Bedroom w/2 Great View Windows, Bathrm w/ Large Frameless Glass Shower w/Waterfall Shower Head, a Wet Bar Area & access to a LARGE Rooftop Deck for Awesome Year Round City View Entertaining.
Located between Glenwood/ Ormewood Park and East Atlanta Village. Highly Desirable Public & Charter School System. Minutes away from Multiple Beltline Entrances, Retail Shopping, Salons, Restaurants, Grocery Stores, AMC Movie Theater, Doggie Daycare, Animal Furst Vet, Grant Park, Zoo ATL, GSU, AU Center, Downtown ATL, The Beacon ATL, Edgewood Shopping Ctr, Little 5 Pts, Mercedes Benz Stadium, Nightlife and I-20/ I-75/85. 12 miles from Atl International Airport.
YOUR UNIQUE INTOWN LIFESTYLE AWAITS YOU!!!
Date Added: 7/2/22 at 5:00 am
Last Update: 2/24/23 at 4:03 pm
- GeneralDouble Vanity, High Ceilings 10 ft Lower, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, Walk- In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Other
- RoomsBonus Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Gas Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator
- LaundryLaundry Room, Sink, Upper Level
- FlooringCeramic Tile, Concrete, Hardwood
- A/CCentral Air, Heat Pump, Multi Units, Zoned
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Forced Air, Heat Pump
- FireplaceElectric, Factory Built, Living Room, Fireplaces: 1
- Disability FeatureAccessible Hallway(s), Accessible Kitchen
- Eco/Green FeatureNone, None
- Half Baths1
- GeneralAwning(s), Lighting, Private Front Entry, Private Yard, Rain Gutters, None, None
- StyleContemporary/ Modern
- ParkingAttached, Covered, Driveway, Garage, Garage Faces Front
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows, Insulated Windows
- GeneralHardi Plank Type, Three Or More, Block, Concrete Perimeter
- Road/AccessCity Street
- HOA Amenities0.0
- ZoningLand Lot 12 of the 14th Districtrn Beginning at a point on the south side of Faith Avenue, Two hundred forty-four(244) feet west of the southwest corner of Florida Avenue and Faith Avenue;running thence west along the south side of Faith Avenue fifty(50)feet;thence south Two hundred(235) feet to the north side of a 10 foot alley (not open);thence east along the northside of Alley fifty(50) feet; thence north Two hundred thirty-five(235)feet more or less, to Faith Avenue and the point of beginning., 14 001200080066
- ViewCity, Trees/ Woods
- FencingBack Yard
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Water Available, Other, 110 Volts, 220 Volts, 220 Volts in Laundry
- SewerPublic Sewer
- SourceFirst Multiple Listing Service, First Multiple Listing Service
- DistrictAtlanta City School District
- MiddleMartin L. King Jr.
- HighMaynard Jackson
- La Semilla (0.68 mi)43 reviews
- Banshee (0.38 mi)107 reviews
- Kitty Dare (0.98 mi)75 reviews
- Daily Dose (0.39 mi)48 reviews
- howdy atl (1.45 mi)19 reviews
- Drip (0.38 mi)142 reviews
- Kroger (0.64 mi)130 reviews
- Publix (0.36 mi)47 reviews
- Grant Park Market (1.15 mi)93 reviews
- Grant Park Cooperative Preschool (1.46 mi)3 reviews
- Primrose School of Grant Park (1.14 mi)3 reviews
- Inman Park Cooperative Preschool (1.05 mi)12 reviews