FULLY FURNISHED Midtown 40th floor Penthouse built in 2018 with beautiful panoramic views of Atlanta. The unit features sleek European style kitchen with large waterfall island, Quartzite countertops & backsplash, Bosch & Thermador appliances, and induction stove. Floor to ceiling windows with Lutron automated shades throughout letting in lots of natural light.
The owner’s suite includes a fireplace, sitting area, built in shelves, ceiling fans, heated floors and a completely built out walk in closet. Your bathroom includes a beautiful freestanding soaking tub, heated floors, large shower featuring rain, hand held and wall shower heads. You even have your own sauna. Large Sliding glass doors open up to the expansive 336 sq. ft balcony with custom made wood planters and Crate & Barrel furnishings.
A large second bedroom features spectacular views and en-suite bathroom with a large walk in stone shower.
You also have an office with a beautiful glass door entry and designer built in
The unit comes fully furnished throughout with many items from Restoration Hardware.
This residence is one of only 3 penthouses on 40th floor and has been recently updated throughout.
The hallway on the 40th floor has also been updated recently.
This residence also includes a rare enclosed private garage and 1 additional floating spot for a total of 2 parking spaces. Building amenities include: Club Room, updated Fitness Center, Business Center, Billiards Room, Basketball, Racketball, recently updated Pool & Sundeck, Tennis Court, and Jogging Track. The building is in the process of a major renovation to modernize the interior and exterior look.
Excellent location in the Arts District with the High Museum, Woodruff Arts Center, Atlantic Station and many restaurants and entertainment within walking distance.
Date Added: 12/6/22 at 6:00 am
Last Update: 12/7/22 at 1:21 pm
- GeneralBookcases, Double Vanity, Sauna, Walk- In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- LaundryIn Hall
- FlooringHardwood, Stone
- A/CCeiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- FireplaceMaster Bedroom, Fireplaces: 1
- Disability FeatureNone
- Eco/Green FeatureNone, None
- Half Baths1
- GeneralBalcony, None, None
- StyleContemporary/ Modern
- ParkingGarage, Garage Door Opener
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows
- GeneralStucco, One
- Road/AccessCounty Road
- HOA Amenities15058.0, Annually
- Zoning17 010800085063
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Sewer Available, Water Available, 220 Volts
- SewerPublic Sewer
- SourceFMLS API, FMLS API
- DistrictAtlanta City School District
- MiddleDavid T Howard
- South City Kitchen Midtown (0.36 mi)3049 reviews
- 5Church Midtown (0.38 mi)1243 reviews
- Poor Calvin's (1.51 mi)4279 reviews
- Refuge Coffee - Midtown (0.22 mi)8 reviews
- Bloom Coffee (1.39 mi)30 reviews
- Dancing Goats Coffee (0.64 mi)133 reviews