Largest 2 bed/2 bath + Den unit (1,800 sqft) in the prestigious Meridian Buckhead. This elegant, secure, European style high-rise community, with friendly and helpful concierges, is surrounded by fine dining, high-end shopping, easy access to Path 400 Greenway, and all that Buckhead has to offer.
Enter the second floor unit through the Foyer which leads you to a sunny, bright, open Living Room with large Dining Room area and access to one of the two balconies. The Den off the living room can be used as office/exercise room or 3rd bedroom, and has access to the oversized main balcony.
Large Kitchen with white cabinets / black granite countertops, large pantry and separate laundry room.
Master suite with access to private balcony. Bedroom with tray ceiling, large walk-in closet, master bath with tub/shower, 2 vanities with lots of countertop space.
Secondary Bedroom is good sized w large closet. Wide hallway, can be closed off with double doors and has access to a full bath, large storage closet and linen closets.
2 deeded premium covered parking spaces on P1 level.
The 5-Star Resort Amenities include 24-Hour Concierge, Roof Top Salt Water Pool with Lounge Area, English Garden w/putting green and chef-inspired grill stations, Fire-pit, Hair Salon, 3 Club Rooms, Fitness Center, Women + Men’s Locker Rooms with Sauna, Solarium, Squash Court, Billiards Room, Theater Room, Library/Business Center/Conference Room, Two Guest Suites.
Date Added: 12/31/22 at 6:00 am
Last Update: 1/13/23 at 3:33 pm
- GeneralBookcases, Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk- In Closet(s)
- RoomsDen, Exercise Room, Office
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Range, Microwave, Refrigerator
- LaundryLaundry Room, Main Level
- FlooringCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- A/CCentral Air
- FireplaceNone, Fireplaces: 0
- Disability FeatureAccessible Doors, Accessible Elevator Installed
- Eco/Green FeatureHVAC, Insulation, Thermostat, None
- GeneralBalcony, None, Community
- PoolIn Ground
- ParkingAssigned, Covered, Deeded
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows, Plantation Shutters
- GeneralStucco, One, None
- Road/AccessCity Street
- HOA AmenitiesMaintenance Structure, Maintenance Grounds, Receptionist, Reserve Fund, Termite, Trash, $826 Monthly
- Zoning208 ONE B, 17 006200020544
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Water Available, 110 Volts, 220 Volts in Laundry
- SewerPublic Sewer
- SourceFMLS API, FMLS API
- DistrictAtlanta City School District
- ElementarySarah Rawson Smith
- MiddleWillis A. Sutton
- HighNorth Atlanta
- Postino Buckhead (0.97 mi)58 reviews
- Industry Tavern (0.16 mi)623 reviews
- 5Church - Buckhead (0.21 mi)144 reviews
- kula coffee co (0.32 mi)40 reviews
- Dancing Goats Coffee (0.56 mi)89 reviews
- Brash Coffee (1.03 mi)84 reviews