Take a look at this Beautiful home located in the most desirable Adair Park neighborhood. This charming community is one you can’t resist.
As you step foot on the porch, you can rest well and take the peaceful vibrations of what this home has to offer as you enjoy the beautiful swing that is located to the right. This beautifully renovated bungalow has features galore. From custom accent walls, electric fireplace and new custom lighting, this home has it all. The large dining room hosts tons of open space that is perfect for family gatherings or entertaining guests. The gorgeous kitchen will leave you speechless, with custom cabinetry, beautiful backsplash, quartz countertops, stainless steel appliances, and tile flooring.
Entering into the custom-made laundry room with tile flooring, a cute bench to sit and fold your clothing, and where you can find your new washer and dryer, this room is unique with sunroom like windows that makes it so peaceful. All bathrooms have been remodeled with the most beautiful, making you feel like a spa. The owner’s suite is spacious and has the entry to the back deck connected to it, imagine going out watching the sunset before heading to bed. The secondary bedrooms are generously sized.
Unfinished basement located in the rear of the home has potential to finish for additional space.
This Adair Park bungalow is minutes away from The Beltline, Aquarium, Coca-Cola, The MET and many more attractions and restaurants. Everything you need and so much more. This home is in the perfect location just waiting for you to come and enjoy it.
Seller is Highly Motivated seller and home is in great condition. We are offering closing costs and Home Warranty.
Date Added: 3/10/23 at 6:00 am
Last Update: 3/12/23 at 12:30 am
- GeneralHigh Ceilings 9 ft Main
- AppliancesDryer, Electric Oven, Electric Range, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- LaundryLaundry Room
- BasementCrawl Space, Daylight, Exterior Entry, Unfinished
- FlooringCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- A/CCentral Air
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Natural Gas
- FireplaceElectric, Family Room, Fireplaces: 1
- Disability FeatureNone
- Eco/Green FeatureNone, None
- Half Baths1
- GeneralBalcony, Other, None, None
- ParkingOn Street
- GeneralVinyl Siding, One, Brick/ Mortar, Pillar/ Post/ Pier, See Remarks
- Road/AccessCity Street
- ZoningPART OF LOTS 2, 14 010600040471
- UtilitiesElectricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Underground Utilities, Other
- SewerPublic Sewer
- SourceFirst Multiple Listing Service, First Multiple Listing Service
- DistrictAtlanta City School District
- ElementaryCharles L. Gideons
- MiddleSylvan Hills
- HighG.W. Carver
- Poor Calvin's (3.02 mi)4341 reviews
- Boxcar (0.56 mi)279 reviews
- Tom, Dick & Hank (0.95 mi)569 reviews
- The Little Tart Bakeshop (1.4 mi)76 reviews
- Koinonia Coffee ATL (0.42 mi)4 reviews
- Bloom Coffee (5.53 mi)33 reviews
- Big Bear Foods (0.66 mi)15 reviews
- Publix Super Markets (2.08 mi)2 reviews
- Kroger (2.79 mi)130 reviews
- The Howard School (3.92 mi)5 reviews
- Georgia State University (2.06 mi)71 reviews
- Morehouse College (1.2 mi)8 reviews