Experience life in Midtown… History makes beauty familiar. In the heart of the garden district, history tells her story one season at a time in the Mayville Extension community offered to the public over one hundred years ago. Continue your own “Midtown Story” at 939 Myrtle in this custom renovation/expansion opportunity with all architectural drawings and permits in place.
Situated in the heart of Midtown Atlanta, 939 Myrtle invites you to live life to the fullest. The seductive vibrant cultural and social scene is there for participation, while the home offers serenity and retreat. At 939 Myrtle, you can have it all. Eclectic and sophisticated interiors set within a timeless, vernacular architectural context offering all the modern amenities and high walkability to leave you with more time for the journey and less for the destination.
Listing price is for the completion of phase 1 of the renovation/expansion project and includes TOTO wall-mounted toilets, European fixtures, finishes and professional grade appliances.
Current square footage is approximately 2,600; if all phases are executed, there will be 4,019 sf in the main house plus a 642 sf guest house for a total of 4,661 sf.
Project is being managed by Gamble+Gamble Architects and completed by their team. Buyer may also close now and project manage the build for a reduced price. Phase 1 completion estimate is January 2023. Full architectural drawing set and permits with proposed finishes provided; optional pool shown in renderings may be added for an additional negotiated cost.
Auto access from both sides of the property, a rare find in Midtown. Recent survey and inspection report available.
* Renderings are representative of the completion of all phases of the renovation/expansion — buyer may request other finishes and/or colors depending on stage of construction at contract.
Date Added: 5/12/22 at 5:00 am
Last Update: 12/28/22 at 9:07 pm
- GeneralBeamed Ceilings, Coffered Ceiling(s), Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer, High Speed Internet, Low Flow Plumbing Fixtures, Walk- In Closet(s), Other
- RoomsExercise Room, Living Room, Loft, Media Room, Office, Workshop, Other
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, ENERGY STAR Qualified Appliances, Refrigerator
- LaundryLower Level, Mud Room
- FlooringHardwood, Marble, Sustainable, Other
- A/CCentral Air
- FireplaceLiving Room, Fireplaces: 1
- Disability FeatureNone
- Eco/Green FeatureAppliances, Insulation, None
- Half Baths1
- GeneralBalcony, Courtyard, Grey Water System, Private Yard, Other, None
- ParkingLevel Driveway
- WindowsInsulated Windows, Skylight(s)
- GeneralOther, Three Or More
- Road/AccessCity Street
- HOA Amenities0.0
- Zoning17 010600120730
- ViewCity, Trees/ Woods
- Current UseVacant
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Water Available, 220 Volts, Other
- SewerPublic Sewer
- SourceFMLS API, FMLS API
- DistrictAtlanta City School District
- ElementarySpringdale Park
- MiddleDavid T Howard
- South City Kitchen Midtown (0.5 mi)3049 reviews
- Poor Calvin's (0.84 mi)4279 reviews
- 5Church Midtown (0.53 mi)1243 reviews
- Dancing Goats Coffee (0.43 mi)133 reviews
- Refuge Coffee - Midtown (0.72 mi)8 reviews
- Capital Commons (0.64 mi)7 reviews